Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Not dancing girl

The first few days after the injury I was more or less housebound and worked from home until I could bear the cabin fever no more and embarked on getting to work which is no mean feat considering my work is on a hill (down hill to get there) and requires two 10-15 minute walks either side of a 20 minute bus journey. With the help of a taxi for part of the journey, I did get there and then negotiated 3 flights of stairs...

I had to be with people and take my mind off the fact I wasn't going to be dancing, the fact it was St Valentine's Day the next day, and yet again I wasn't going to be receiving cards or roses.

My heart was in my boots.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

cyclosporine eye drop This drug might cause obscured vision or other vision problems. If any of these transpire, don't drive or do anything more that could be risky until you know what this medication means for you. While using this medication, your eyes will most likely sting or consume for a brief time frame. This is not out of the ordinary.