Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Frustration


After I had been back to class for a few weeks, I started to become impatient and frustrated about the fact I still couldn't do demi-pointe work or allegro very easily, and that I still couldn't completely "trust" my leg. I began to wonder when I would get my body back to it's pre-injury state.

I met with a Bowen colleague who gave me a treatment which did move things on for me again. Just after Easter and a few days off dancing, my legs had felt very "restless" and sore and this treatment really helped.

I still longed to have the full confidence of my right leg again

Pirouette

1 comment:

Unknown said...

disulfiram 250 mg is employed to treat ongoing liquor addiction. It generates unwanted impacts when even limited quantities of liquor are consumed. These impacts incorporate flushing of the face, migraine, queasiness, regurgitating, trunk torment, shortcoming, obscured vision, mental disarray, perspiring, choking, breathing trouble, and nervousness.