Sunday, June 21, 2009

Aching everywhere and fatigue - feeling sorry for myself!

Never ever let me dance on the influence of alcohol - ever again! I am paying the price today for doing some choreography which must have taken me into my most extreme hyperextensions systemically. Today I am paying for it, big time. I ache everywhere, and feel as though I have been run over by a bus. I even have pain in my fingers and hands. I would love to know what I managed last night because I can hardly move today. There is no doubt that JHS is a strange condition. Fatigue and pain are all part of it, but I can't sleep either because everything hurts too much!! More baths and painkillers and perhaps some Bowen Therapy or massage when I can get some! The only dancing I will be doing is horizontal dancing!

No comments: