K was very pleased with the progress of the exercises I was given at Physiolattes 2 weeks ago. I do have some new ones and will probably shed some of the others:
- · Sitting, rocking pelvis from side to side (3 reps to start, before fatigue hits)
- · Squats in parallel with thumbs in spine L4/5 to ensure right side “fires”
- · Rises in parallel, leaning on wall with thumbs in spine L4/5 to ensure right side “fires”
- · Stepping forwards with hands on back – to make sure right side is firing
- · Cat exercise, watching elbows or thoracic and eventually both.
- · Adductors – keep going – especially left leg
- · Hamstrings – ongoing, especially left leg for alignment.