Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Fatigue - again!

It would be interesting to count how many of my postings come back to this... Fatigue. Anyway, another major "wave" of fatigue after doing two ballet classes yesterday, one of which was a private lesson and required a huge amount of mental as well as physical re-patterning. In a sense doing the second one probably wasn't detrimental as it allowed me to immediately trial some of the new movement patterns quickly before I forgot them completely. I have been in bed for over 12 hours and slept mainly through (no need to use the bathroom) , although was having some weird thoughts about work and summer school! I am aching in my upper body very much today, and still feel completely exhausted. A quiet day is in order, and I must do some book writing (although doing this counts!).

No comments: