Sunday, January 29, 2012

Better week!

Although last Monday I was in very severe pain, things had significantly improved on Tuesday and remained manageable again since. I had a Neurology appt on Thursday to review my neck symptoms (now very well managed) and 'Propriospinal Myocloneous' or muscle spasm/twitches. I was able to give Dr T the full benefit of these and have 'youtube' footage. He is now referring me on to another expert as he would like to see whether there is a cause or more accurate diagnosis. He has also requested that I have an MRI scan of my brain, cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine. I think the lumbar spine would be particularly useful as it has been ten years since that was last done. My new physio also thought this would be beneficial. Dr T expects there to be arthritis found and nothing much else of great interest, we hope. He is reviewing me in a year.

The rest of the week has been good - my energy levels remain good, I am generally sleeping well and have been jogging a few times and did ballet on Tuesday. Just had a really lovely weekend with my family.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuyJvWCIwDM

No comments: