Friday, May 11, 2012

Feldenkrais Works!

I have been doing some Feldenkrais sessions and can really confirm how marvellous the work is and that it is highly effective. I arrived with my shoulders attached to my ears and now have a neck again, freer shoulders and a fully liberated thoracic spine. I can swing my shoulders freely, rotate my trunk and my hips feel freer. I have taken less painkillers, been able to run further and feel much better than I have in a while.

This week is National Feldenkrais Awareness week. I would highly recommend you trying to get along and try a class or visit the website http://www.feldenkrais.co.uk/

Suitable for all hypermobile people, injured dancers, people of all ages. Feel better for it - I know my body is.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

niclosamide 500 mg might be taken on a vacant stomach. Nonetheless, to forestall tummy upset, it is best taken after a quick bite. It ought to be totally bitten or trampled and thereafter gulped with a modest amount of water. Its water dissolvability of It has been accounted for to be around 13.32 µg/mL in its anhydrous structure, yet this tumbles to around 0.61 or 0.96 µg/mL for its monohydrate structures.