Sunday, April 27, 2008

Progress

I decided to measure my Right calf again today to see whether it had increased in muscle bulk. It has, and has increased from a circumference of 40 to 41cm.

I have finally become more aware of my gluts and can certainly employ them in static poses or in simple exercises where I can think more carefully about what I am doing, and worry less about the complexity of the exercise. It will be a while yet before I can employ my turnout from the hip all the time.

The only real downer - apart from straining my left calf today, is that my back has been a bit sore over the week which is possibly from the new glut exercises. This will have to be monitored as I certainly don't want to set that off again.

Anyway, despite the negatives, there is some progress, and as my ballet teacher says, "Rome wasn't built in a day!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

cyclosporine 25 mg should be consumed down; they can be taken with or without food. Try not to take this prescription with grapefruit, pineapple, or papaya juice. It should be instructed simultaneously every day. Taking your kid takes it two times every day, the dosages should be 12 hours separated.