Monday, August 11, 2008

Jumping.,.... And Again!!!


Well it has happened yet again - on the good leg. A nasty little pull to the same area in an allegro warm-up on 2-2 feet. I don't think it will be too bad and I stretched it out and gave it a Bowen treatment as soon as possible, but even so.... I am so fed up with this happening, it is utterly tiresome.

Felt a bit down on the way home after class. I was supposed to be going for a drink/something to eat with 2 people from class who I like a lot, but I just felt like retreating and to be honest, crying. It is frustrating because I had had a generally good class, and although it was only a basic beginners class, there was still plenty I could work on more slowly, and did.


I just wish I had been doing something as exotic as the jete pictured above - but no; just some sautes in first!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

tamoxifen 20 mg is used in all kinds of people to treat particular sorts of bosom disease. It additionally helps in limiting the risk of creating heart malignant development in ladies who are at higher danger of the sickness 5 mg per day for three years as opposed to a conventional dose of 20 mg per day can halve the recurrence of hormone-sensitive breast cancer.