Thursday, November 27, 2008

Pilates Update

Woman on a Reformer in Pilates

I realise that I haven't written an update about pilates for quite sometime... I have now had about five or six pilates sessions in a pilates studio to support my physio and ballet exercises.

Today was a good session. It appears that I am now activating my ribs much less in some of the work and that some of my work - e.g. knee floats are now looking much stronger, so in order to increase the challenge - I got 'double knee floats'. I spent a lot of time on the reformer today, and that is particularly helping me in my eventual return to doing allegro in ballet classes again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

darifenacin 15 mg You can take it either formerly or after dinners. Consume the lozenge with a drink of water. The tablets have been exceptionally made to have it equitably throughout the day, so you should gulp down the tablet - don't bite or punch it before you swallow.