Sunday, November 2, 2008

Progress

Here is an update of where things are at. On the positive side:

1. Feet are now grounded and toes not lifting off the floor inappropriately during barre work.

2. Turn-out is now much better held and I haven't had any complaints recently about over-rotating.

3. I am not 'tucking under' as much.

On the negative side:

1. My inner thigh muscles need me to do their exercises again :(

2. My hamstrings also need some exercises again and are very tight :(

3. My grand battements are still unsatisfactory, particularly to second, although when I do grand battements in the centre, things are less out of control.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

darunavir 600 mg is operated with ritonavir and other medications to treat human immunodeficiency infection disease in grown-ups and youngsters 3 years old and better seasoned. It is in a class of drugs called protease inhibitors. It works by reducing how much HIV is in the blood.