Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009 New Year - New Goals!

It is now ten months since I tore my calf and a lot of progress has been made since then, but there is still some way to go. These are my goals for 2009:

<span style="font-weight:bold;">· Be able to re-start allegro successfully (this will depend upon a very careful build up)
· To sort out my pelvic alignment (need to understand this more fully in order to solve the problem)
· To work at limbering my hamstrings, but also continuing to strengthen them
· To continue to loosen hip flexors and improve hip mobility
· To continue to improve my core stability, particularly to keep my lumbar back well protected
· To build on the work I have been doing to manage my hypermobility
· To work on my emotional blockages following the trauma of the injury – e.g. continuing to hear the muscle tearing

No comments: