Tuesday, April 14, 2009

All over the place and away with the fairies...

I am not on good form at all at the moment. My legs might well have gone back into their pre-Feldenkrais state and therefore back into hypermobility and out of control. I have calf pain again and so balances and foot work are all hard work again.

On top of this, my brain is away with the fairies and I keep getting told off in class. My mind keeps going into "freeze" mode and I can't access my step memory. I actually feel really miserable about this now. I couldn't look at myself in the mirror because I just look so awful and shocking.

I don't think that I have been in such a low spot for a long time. There seems to be nobody I can talk to who understands what is happening, or can explain why my legs hurt all the time. I feel hopeless.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

apixaban 2.5 mg is employed to forestall genuine blood clusters from shaping because of a specific sporadic heartbeat or after knee substitution medical method. With atrial fibrillation, a piece of the heart doesn't thump how it ought to. The advised dose is one tablet of Eliquis 2.5 mg twice a day. For instance, one in the sunrise and one in the evening. You should take the first tablet 12 to 24 hours after your operation.