Monday, July 6, 2009

How do I do it??

I really don't know how I managed to injure my back - I think from sitting down awkwardly on a sofa, or sitting in a twisted position talking to someone for hours. Anyway, it wasn't doing any dancing and the result is what feels like a sprained sacrum and is very painful. I did this on Friday and did lots of Bowen etc, and moving and stretching is helping, but it certainly hurts and class was not easy today. Also I find my concentration is so effected because I am distracted by pain and discomfort when I should be concentrating on the exercise. Additionally T has said I seem very distracted by the mirror, which is very true, so from tomorrow I will stand away from it. My head is still doing funny things - not sure why that is. I can't blame everything on my hypermobility!!!

No comments: