Friday, October 7, 2011

In so much pain.....

Oh dear!! I cannot think that "normal" people can suffer this much pain from doing a little bit of a jog and run in a park. It is abnormal. I know my pain gets amplified - but this is crazy. I have severe abductor pain and upper body pain. Work was horrendous because the pain made me so stressed - it felt like everyone was shouting at me - even though they weren't. K was really good to me at lunch time and listened to me and let me be. I am having treatment again tomorrow mainly to save me having to go to clinic on Monday. I hate this.... Yesterday I felt so well and fine. I wish my body reacted normally....

1 comment:

Achelois said...

I admire that you do jog in the first place but a bit of me wonders whether putting so much stress on your joints....... In the quest to be normal I wonder if you are causing more damage. I know you want to be the best that you can be but jogging, perhaps at this time its a step too far. Perhaps its time to get a cycle machine thingy whatsit at least then you would get the cardiovascular input without the shock factor on your joints. I admire your tenacity so much. I have spent 47 years learning that my body is not my friend. I am so sorry you are in pain, Ehlers Danlos is indeed a cruel condition.