Friday, August 24, 2012

Songs for Surviving Physiotherapy

Songs for Surviving Physiotherapy  - Isobel's List


·         Don’t Give up- by Peter Gabriel

·         I will survive – Gloria Gaynor

·         Always look on the bright side of life – Monty Python

·         Self Control – Laura Branigan

·         What have I done to deserve this? – Pet Shop Boys

·         Strength of a woman – Shaggy

·         The Weakness in me – Keisha White

·         Give me strength – Eric Clapton

·         Heads, shoulders, knees and toes – no composer found!

·         The only way is up – Yazz and the Plastic Population

·         Relax (don’t do it) – Frankie Goes to Hollywood

·         Is it my body? -  Emilie Autumn

·         Hypermobile – Hanoi Rocks (this really is a song!!)


No comments: