Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Right calf sore

I had to ballet with restrictions for the first time in a very long time. I had done too much allegro on Saturday and my right calf was in pain - actually more in the soleus area rather than calf, but it made demie-pointe work too painful, and allegro plain risky. It was annoying having to be careful about things, but actually doing the class, which was a particularly nice one, was helpful and did loosen the muscle again. I said to T I thought it was a bit of training pain, and she said to do as much as I could.

In class T made correction of my same adductor in pilates (see "picky" entry), but I still had trouble feeling it - so I guess that is just another proprioception problem.

Apart from that I was not in good form at work at all - head all over the place and extremely tired from needing to take codeine the night before. I had to take it last night as well. Chronic pain and fatigue are very wretched conditions!

Finally, a nice, but older guy in the class, said how much weight I had lost and how toned I looked - must be all the pilates!!! All good for a girl's self-esteem!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

erlotinib 150 mg The multiple widely acknowledged unfavorable responses with it are neglect and looseness of the bowels generally starting during the main month of treatment. The occurrences of rash and the runs from clinical studies of it for the therapy of NSCLC and pancreatic malignant development were 70% for rash and 42% for looseness of the bowels.